CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008


We had some birthdays this last week in our family. Noah turned 7 on June 17. He is getting so big I can't even believe it. On his birthday he had a couple of friends come over for a sleepover. They seemed to have a good time. Noah enjoyed all of his birthday gifts and has been playing with them daily. Just the other day he was complaining that on his birthday he only got 4 presents but when we counted them he had really gotten 8 gifts. After this realization he stopped and I haven't heard him complain since. Noah is such a great kid and I am so blessed to have in our family. He helps me out a lot! I love him so much and all of his little brothers love him too.
It was also my birthday on June 20. Can I just say that we ate a lot of cake that week. I had a wonderful birthday thanks to friends and family. My friends Jenni and Tami put together a neighborhood party and it was really a lot of fun. All the kids got to run around outside and play and all the moms got to sit and eat lunch together. I love it when we throw a party. My neighborhood is so cool! Matt took a half day off so he could help with the kids and got his parents to babysit that night so we could go out. My boys got me a new baseball glove so we can all play more catch together and Matt got me some new patio chairs. Thank you to everyone who helped make my birthday so great!

4 comments:

Yin said...

HAPPY B-DAY Noah and Amy! Sounds like you had lots of fun!(specially eating cake! hehe) Noah is, a really good kid!

Take care!

Kristen said...

Happy birthday, Amy!

Lori said...

Hey, Happy birthday! Found your blog through Yinelli's! fun to read about you and your boys :)

wind runner said...

Hey! I forgot that we get old together! My birthday is only two days later! Happy 30- and we'd love to play soon!