CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Seattle Trip

Matt and I decided we had better get our kids out of the house for a little family vacation so we set out for Seattle. We all had a really good time! It started kind of sick but we it turned out great. Friday morning we packed up the car and headed out and Ethan ended up getting a little bit car sick as we entered Snoqualmie and threw up in the car. I tried to pull over in time but didn't make it. My car ended up smelling like puke all weekend long. I swear we tried to clean it up.
My best friend Anna Marie was kind enough to let us crash at her house. She is a brave soul to let 7 people take over her house for the weekend. I love you Anna Marie, thank you!
We went to the Zoo all day Friday and saw every animal you can think of. The boys really liked the bears, gorillas, and elephants. We saw some great snakes too. While we were at the Zoo we ended up running into one of neighbors from the Tri-cities. What are the odds of that ? Anna Marie cooked a delicious dinner for us and we ate all of it.
Saturday Matt took Noah, Ethan, and Mack to a Mariners game and I went shopping with the twins. The older boys had a really good time at the game and I had a really great time shopping all day. For dinner we went to the park and had a picnic. All the kids got dizzy on the marry-go-round and piled on to the teeter totter(sp?).
It was a wonderful weekend and I am ready for another trip. Anna Marie was such a good hostess and I can't wait to see her again! I'll have to post some picutes later.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

That sounds like a fun trip!

Yin said...

hahahha...
We've had the same problem (the kids puking) many, many times. The car still stinks! Oh well...

If you still want to travel, come visit us!