CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ethan's Birthday


Its been way too long since I have posted on my blog! Time to catch up. Ethan's birthday is a great way to start. I can't believe that my little Ethan is 5. Watch out kindergarten here he comes. We celebrated his birthday with family this year. (My kids get to have a friend party every other year.)


Ethan is such a loveable boy and I feel so blessed to have him in our family. He loves hugs and and I love to get hugs so we make a great pair. : ) Some of Ethan's favorite things are: Ice cream, legos, jumping on the trampoline, playing his DS, piggy back rides, and wrestling. Everywhere we go someone always comments on his red hair. I had no idea red hair was so popular! Happy Birthday to my Ethan!

2 comments:

M-McClellan said...

Happy Birthday Ethan!!

We get comments about Payton's hair, EVERYWHERE we go. Madison hates it, Payton's annoyed by it. I just try to be friendly when they ask how one has red hair and the other has blond. At Disneyland I would see people just sit and stare at Payton. They wouldn't say anything, just stare for a good few minutes until the line moved. It was strange.

Yin said...

Wow! he is 5! Hurray! he es so big!

Soon, while He and Noah are at school, you'll have only 3 at home,! Yay!

I love his red hair!