CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream...



For family home evening we decided to break out the ice cream cones and of course it was a hit, well...for a while anyways. I've tried really hard to keep the kids outside and active all summer long. Mostly so I didn't go crazy trying to keep my house clean. You moms know what I'm talking about. Here is Hunter after his chocolate cone.

Mack is always the easiest to get a big smile out of. I just love him for it too!











Then there is Luke, and it can be really difficult to make him sit still long enough for the camera to capture an image. He is still adorable even covered in chocolate.









Ethan would eat ice cream for every meal if I would let him. Our dentist will get a vacation home out of us here shortly.








Camera shy is the last thing Noah would ever be. Wanting to be silly is just more fun!

And of course here is the scream portion of our ice cream night. What kid wouldn't fight over the amazing window squeegee?!

I for one will be sad to summer end and school year begin. Its been a lot of fun to spend quality time with all my boys. There have been a lot water fights, slip and sliding, Lego's, video games, and of course ice cream. Who could ask for a better time than that, not me.

3 comments:

Yin said...

The boys look SO CUTE!!!

We love ice cream night too!!

athompson said...

Amy,
I stumbled onto your blog after reading AnnaMaries. I haven't talked to you since college. I can't believe you have 5 boys. They are all so cute. And twins. I can't imagine. Take Care, Amy

Kristen said...

These are the CUTEST pictures! Any day is a good day for ice cream...