CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day of School!




Noah's First day of 2nd grade! He wasn't very excited for summer to end but this morning I could tell he was pretty pumped up to get to school. He has Mrs. Beaver and I hear that she is a very nice teacher and I know that Noah is a good kid so they should have a great year together. I am happy to see Noah ready for an excellent year of learning and making new friends. Matt and I are very lucky to have him for a son and he is very helpful at home with his little brothers. We love you Noah!












Here is a picture of Noah with his friend and neighbor Sanford. Sanford got a new haircut for the first day of school and I think he looks ready to rock the school year!

6 comments:

Lori said...

Isn't the first day great? Man, I should have gotten Haydens hair done like Noahs buddy. Hope 2nd grade it lots of fun!

Yin said...

Noah is such a great kid! I can't believe he is 2nd grade now. He'll have lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that Noah is in 2nd grade. He is so sweet and we wish him the best year ever.

Sanford's hair does rock!

Megan

Jennilyn Kent said...

Noah looks so cute in that first picture! And I can't believe sanford's hair! I wonder how long it is going to last!

Annette Rose said...

I can't believe he's going into 2nd grade. They are growing up way too fast. Kyson was so excited today, but when he got off the bus, at 4, he said he was not so crazy about all day school. Hopefully they get used to it???
Noah is such a cute kid.

Brandon and Alesha said...

Noah is a special guy! I miss teaching his primary class. He would always amaze me with such mature comments. Hope he's enjoying 2nd grade!