CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008


This morning all the boys got together and decided to have thier very own birthday party. As you can see from the picture they sat on the ground with all the pots and pans and sung happy birthday to each other. I love it when they all get along so well. It was only 2 minutes later I had 3 out of the 4 standing around me crying. Its an emotional roller coaster around here each and every day. Is that the way it will always be?





5 comments:

Brandon and Alesha said...

Did the ninja sword have anything to do with it? I have four brothers and I guarantee the emotional roller-coaster doesn't last forever (if you don't include watching sports) I guess you're just supposed to enjoy it while it lasts(;

Yin said...

THEY ARE SO CUTE! I love the pics!

Unknown said...

It is am emotional roller coaster with just my two girls. I cannot imagine having five boys. You are my hero.

Unknown said...

amy,
co-man and i loved looking at the pictures of all the boys. he was especially intrigued by the ice cream shots :). you have such a wonderful family and we love you guys so much!
xoxo.
kristie

wind runner said...

You are an amazing Mom! And I thought only girls were emotional! I guess I just have boring boys! Adam told me he hated school the first few days! We need to have dinner or something!