CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Consequences of Blogging

This is what was going on behind the scenes the last time I was writing on our blog. My three little angels, Mack, Luke, and Hunter found themselves some markers and went to town coloring. I found marker on the walls, chairs, couch, floor, and table cloth. They were very thorough, lucky for me. Washable markers are washable thank you crayola. I have learned my lesson and the quiet always comes before the storm. Now whenever it is too quiet I know something is up with my little three amigos.


Here is a picture of Mack in his time out but he was not in the mood for pictures after a stern lecture. This isn't the first lecture about coloring on the walls but hopefully its the last.

5 comments:

Yin said...

Yes! It always happens to me, when they are quiet, it's because they are getting into trouble!

I love Crayola washables too!

M-McClellan said...

Oh, gosh. My girls love to use markers on their bodies. I luckily, have not seen marker on the walls in a long time, but they sure like to mark up their arms and legs.

Annette Rose said...

Too funny... The other day I walked in on Kennedy with a pen scribbling on all 3 of my couch cushions... Luckily I was able to get it out. Unlike the black permanent marker she got a hold of and wrote all over the couch upstairs. I didn't think she'd cause as much trouble as the boys. Apparently I was wrong, she is just much quieter about it then they were. :)

Tami said...

Bummer! My friend just had her girls color with nail polish all over her sofa when she wasn't looking. Maybe it is good that you have boys! Thank goodness for washable markers!

Brandon and Alesha said...

It would be nice if kids could express their creativity in more useful ways such as planning a sneaky clean up of the kitchen, wouldn't it?