CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Poor Noah has been sick with this allergic reaction since Friday. The poor kid has been itching like crazy. We have taken him to the doctor twice already and I have to take him in again this morning. We are worried that his allergic reaction is due to mold or mildew from the recent flood. I am praying that we don't have mold because that would be a nightmare. You can tell by the picture how happy he is, so keep him in your prayers. Ethan fell on his bed and that is why he has the big goose egg on his forehead. As usual we have a few issues but doesn't everybody?!



Mack is smiling as always. He is my little ray of sunshine.

7 comments:

Tami said...

Hi Amy. I love your blog! I hope that Noah feels better soon and that the problem isn't mold! Bummer. I love the post about your boys having a birthday party together. Your kids are so cute! I hope that you guys are going on the ward campout next weekend!

M-McClellan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M-McClellan said...

(I deleted it, I spelled a word wrong.) Your kids are looking so grown up! I hope both boys feel better soon.

Brandon and Alesha said...

Call us next time & I'll give you Brandon's cell phone so you guys don't get stuck sitting in the E.R. waiting room forever. Hope he gets better soon.

Yin said...

Mmm... I hope Noah is doing better now.

It's no fun been sick. :(

Kristen said...

Poor Noah! And poor Ethan! That is quite the bump. Your little guys are just so cute. I wish we could see them (and you) more often!

wind runner said...

Oh my goodness...it's been so long since I've seen Mac. He is so cute!