CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

They all sat still long enough...

Matt was able to get a picture will all 5 kids sitting still long enough for us to capture an image. Way to go honey! In the evening we like to sit in the backyard and let the boys run and play till they don't have any energy left in them. There aren't very many warm evenings left so that the boys can stay outside and play till 7pm. I will miss that soooo much.

Maybe its Matt who gets to sit and enjoy his time outside and I end up mowing the lawn while holding two of the five. It doesn't look as relaxing as it should. I sometimes do get to mow by myself if you want to call that relaxing.

5 comments:

stylist to the stars said...

I have seen you may a time with a child on your lap with everything you do. Your gras and yard look great byt the way.

Are you feeling better?

M-McClellan said...

Such a cute picture of the boys!! I always wanted a riding lawn mower growing up. I use to have to mow my parents lawn almost every Saturday.

Kristen said...

That picture of you on the mower with the twins is priceless!

Tami said...

Cute picture of your boys! I love it. I can't believe that they all sat still for long enough. Nice job Matt! And Amy you rock for mowing the lawn!

KP said...

LOVE the photos of all your darling boys! That is an accomplishment. When the weather gets too cold to be outside just come visit your family and extended family in Arizona.