CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ethan's First Day of Preschool


Ethan has told he "hates" school for the last week. I have been trying to prepare him for the return to preschool but I don't think it helped much. Last year we had the same problem but it never lasts, thank goodness. Once he gets going Ethan really starts to enjoy his time at school. His teachers love him to death because he has a great personality. I wasn't excited about having to drive him 3 times a week but I found someone in my neighborhood who is taking their daughter to the same class. Yeah for carpooling! We love our Ethan and we know he is going to learn a lot this year from school to prepare him for kindergarten.

2 comments:

Annette Rose said...

Its so hard huh? Landon started today, and luckily, he did great. It went sooo much better than last years first day. Good luck! Which school does he go to?

Yin said...

He is such a cute kid!
He looks bigger every time I see pics of him!