CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

I finally finished the cargo net!


Let me start out by saying, " Man that was a lot of knots!" So, Matt decided that he was going to make a fort for the boys with some left over wood from his parents house. It's still a work in progress. As a funny side note, Saturday while Matt was working on it Ethan came up to him and said, " is that the best you can do?" That kid is something else...Back to the fort, Matt didn't want to just build a ladder because he thought the smaller kids would fall and get hurt. I came up with the idea to get a cargo net for them to climb up on. I thought we could just go out and buy one. Apparently, there aren't any nets in the Tri-cites so I decided to make one myself. I found and pattern online and got to work. Hours...and hours later I finally finished. Its five feet wide and 12 feet long and I'm never making one again! Boy, I sure must love my kids.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Woah. That's awesome! What a good idea. But I'll bet your hands are killing you.

stylist to the stars said...

Amy that turned out great. I know that had to have taken you forever. You are the best mom ever!

M-McClellan said...

Wow, looks like the kids are going to have a blast on that thing!

Brandon and Alesha said...

I really thought you guys bought that net. Nice job, Amy!