CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

Our annual carving of the pumpkins was last night and boy did we have a good time! I think we made seven pumpkins all together. Ethan went with a spider design and he loved it but I don't think you can tell from the picture. I really loved how the white pumpkins turned out especially when they are lit up.
Noah carved his own pumpkin for the first time this year and it turned out very well! He has a really great imagination so he ended up with a scary face that had scars all over it and knives coming out of it.
We tried to get a picture of all the pumpkins and kids outside but that didn't happen for us. Luckily grandma and poppa were there to take a
photo but its on grandma's camera so I will have to get it from her next time I see her. The little boys felt the need to run around without their shirts on and yes it was freezing outside but they didn't seem to mind. I think they were distracted by all the cool pumpkins to really care about the cold.




3 comments:

Tami said...

Looks like fun and chaos.. just like at our house. Great pumpkins! I can't believe that spider one - nice. And how cool that Noah carved his own pumpkin this year. We need to get some good carving knives for our boys next year. Adam was pretty paranoid of them slicing off their fingers with our normal knives. I love it that your boys are still running around without their shirts off outside. They could join Abby who is still wearing her bathing suit daily.

Annette Rose said...

Looks like so much fun. I have totally forgot about carving pumpkins. I can't believe Halloween is this week already. Man time is going by so fast!

KP said...

What fun you have all day every day! It is good to keep up some on your growing family.
Happy Fall. Love, Pugmires