CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Matt and Amy dress up for Halloween


Matt and I went to a Halloween party last night and we got a little creative. Matt really wanted to be Jack from the Jack in the box restaurant ads. I didn't know what could go along with that so I thought I could be Jack's favorite meat...beef! This picture doesn't show that I have a udder, but I did and it was disgusting to look at. My kids couldn't take their eyes off it! Noah told me it looked like I had four penis' and Ethan tried to milk me. Disgusting! I will say that we had the most original costumes at the party. There were a lot of jokes about the cow udder. If you're going to be a cow you must be pretty confident in your self image. Matt could barely see, breath, or hear with the Jack head on. I made it out of plaster and its really heavy. Matt had better wear it every Halloween for the next 5 years to make up for the time it took me to make it. Anyway, the outfits were a big success and we can't wait to wear them again next weekend! I will post a picture of my udder later for all you people who are dying to see it.

6 comments:

Annette Rose said...

That is AWESOME! You guys always have good costumes. I'm so bummed I don't have a party to go to this year. I am so in the mood to get dressed up. That head rocks!

AMB said...

Love it! I know you totally rocked those udders.

stylist to the stars said...

You guys looked great and even better in person!

Kristen said...

That is hilarious. Dan was cracking up over Matt's Jack-in-the-box head. That must have weighed so much but you did an awesome job!

Brandon and Alesha said...

You guys crack me up! So are the eye-holes for Matt's big head just under the nose, or are those breathing holes..or both?

Lori said...

That is so funny!!! I can't wait to see the udders. hahaha