CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Basketball

Noah has been playing basketball this winter and its been a lot of fun to watch him play. I can see that it's a real learning experience for all the boys. With each new game it seems like something they learned finally clicks. Basketball was my favorite when I was a kid and Noah seems to love it too. I can't wait to get all my boys out there playing basketball. All of them are so eager to get out there and play to. Time has been flying by so I am sure it will happen before I know it.



3 comments:

M-McClellan said...

Oh, Fun. I am glad Noah likes basketball. Madi is starting to get tired of her gymnastics class. I was thinking of putting her in soccer. We will see.

Jennilyn said...

Awesome Noah! Way to go!!

Steph said...

You've got a great picture of Jacob, too! I didn't get any good pics this year...they kept moving around! :o)