CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Winter Heaven

Matt and I had so much fun on Friday going snowboarding and skiing. The weather was perfect the snow was perfect and of course the company was perfect. It was warm enough to go down the moutain with a coat and the sun was shining. Here is a picture from the top of the moutain and I just thought it was breathtaking. Matt loves to snowboard and I think he got his fill this month on it. He actually got to go quite a bit and even I got to go skiing 3 times which is a lot for me. We are very different people when it comes to how we like to get down the mountain. Matt likes to go fast and even faster if possible. I like to take it easy and slow. Needless to say we don't go on many runs together. This was definately my favorite ski trip this winter and I decided that I prefer to go when the sun is shining and its not so cold.



6 comments:

Kristen said...

How fun that the two of you got to get out and ski/snowboard! That bottom picture is so pretty.

Annette Rose said...

That looks like tons of fun! We havent gone much this year...but I always have so much fun when we do go. Maybe we should go with you guys next time. I'd go down like you do... I am not as fast as Jacob either!

Leslie said...

What perfect conditions for skiing. I love to ski, but only when it's sunny and fairly warm like the day you got. However that's difficult to get. Lucky you!

Jennilyn said...

Glad you had an awesome day Amy! That looks like a lot of fun! Now you just have the beauty of looking out your window and looking at my house! I'm sorry!

Tami said...

You guys are spoiled rotten! How awesome that you have been able to go skiing so much! I am green with envy. We should go skiing together some day.. Adam likes to go straight down the hill and I like to enjoy the run just like you.

Yin said...

Wow! It looks and sounds amazing!