CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to Matt!

Unfortunately this is the only picture I have of Matt on his birthday. Sorry honey! As you can see from the picture he got a nice new car stereo but its broken already. : ( I guess I didn't do a very good job of picking the "right" stereo. We had a whole fun day planned for his birthday. First, Matt took the day off and then his mom was coming over to watch the kids and then we were going to go skiing. It didn't go quite as planned. I ended up getting really sick that morning so we didn't get to go skiing and I stayed in bed almost all day sleeping. It was terrible. I felt really bad but the next night we did get to go out and this weekend he is going snowboarding so he still gets his fun. In honor of the birthday boy I am going to list ten things I love about Matt.

1. He is the best husband.
2. He is the best dad.
3. He is a hard worker.
4. He can make me laugh.
5. His big muscles.
6. He tries really hard not to fart around me.
7. He honors his priesthood.
8. He will change poopy diapers.
9. He will help me when I want to get a big project down around the house, i.e. the countertops.
10. His dance moves.

I love you!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Numbers 6-8 are espcially impressive! Happy Birthday Matt!

Steph said...

I was pretty inmoressed with numbers 9 and 10. Way to go Matt!

Kristen said...

Happy birthday, Matt! That is a nice list. We'll have to see his dance moves next time we come to town.

Tami said...

Happy Birthday Matt! You are a great guy and we are glad that you are our neighbor and Adam's running friend! Sorry that you got sick Amy. I am glad that Matt got to go snowboarding this weekend anyway. We didn't know that it was his birthday but he did seem a little older last time I saw him.. Older with really big muscles.

Steph said...

I want to see the dancing! Where have you been hiding it?