CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Is it Spring yet?



Proof of incident #...oh I don't know how many. They like to pour anything, including conditioner. Its a dump truck so its got to dump something, right?
Strawberry syrup is really messy. I found puddles of it all over the house. You might be asking, where is Amy while all this is happening? Good question. I am showering, doing laundry, washing dishes, etc. I need to keep my eyes on my three little amigos.
Its hard to be mad at them too long. They're just so cute. My little 3 amigos have a lot of fun together and I'm their clean up crew. No matter how many messes they make and how many messes I clean up I will still look at them and love them.
Now its time for the amigos to go outside! They can mess all they want outside. So, let the sun shine!

5 comments:

Annette Rose said...

Too funny! You always seem to handle it all so well.... I can't wait for warmer weather... I bet they just feed off each other... How cute!

Jennilyn said...

You really do have the 3 amigos! That syrup had to have been the worst. I think i prob would have just riped up the carpet and thrown it away!! Tell matt thanks for being such a good watch dog! Hope you have a good valentines tomorrow? Where are you going?

Tami said...

Bummer about the messes! You are the most patient and loving mother in the world though! That is why you were blessed with the 3 amigos. They are lucky to have you! I can't wait for spring weather too! It is supposed to get up to 50 all week. Yea!

wind runner said...

Yes! It is time for spring! You are an amazing Mom Amy! And guess what! We're starting the bidding process for our house- this week! Yippee! That doesn't mean

KP said...

What a great mom! I love your "real" & happy writing of being a very involved mother. The days can be long but don't the weeks fly by?!!!!