CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or treat, smell my feet...

I think this was the best weather we have ever had on Halloween in the Tri-Cities ever! It was great to be able to put on a sweatshirt and go trick or treating.

We started our Halloween adventure at the Uptown mall in Richland. All the stores pass out candy to the kids starting at 3pm. Its a good way to get the trick or treating going. After that we headed over to my mom's house for some dinner. Thanks for the most delicious rib dinner ever mom and dad! After the yummy dinner Matt took the big kids out in the nieghborhood for some more candy! We have so much candy I don't know what I can do to get rid of it.


Now for the costumes. The twins were trains because right now they LOVE trains and can't get enough. Mack initially wanted to be Batman but as you can see ended being a pumpkin. He looks adorable. Ethan was a ninja last year but decided to be one again this year because it was so much fun last year. Lastly, Noah, he just wanted to be scary so he got a hooded cloak and painted his face. We are not sure what he was exactly but it looked scary to the twins so I guess he got his scary wish.




It was another very HAPPY HALLOWEEN. We hope everyone else out there had as much fun as we did!















4 comments:

Yin said...

WOW! looks like lots of FUN!
The boys are growing so fast.
They look great!

I also love your costumes!

Jennilyn said...

Looks like you had too much fun!!

Kristen said...

So cute! I love Mack's costume. I was looking everywhere for something like that for Sam and couldn't find it. Noah looks super scary!

Dan said...

Noah looks pretty creepy, but I've gotta say that Matt's costume is the best one I saw this year. Way to go on making that thing, Amy. I hope you got some good punches in when he had it on.