CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Helping Hands!


I have more help when I make dinner than I know what to do with! Here is a glimpse of what it looks like at my house in the evening when I am trying to make dinner. All the boys want to see what is going into every pan. They each take turns stirring and pouring. I hope this will make them good cooks when they get old enough. Wouldn't it be nice to have 5 teenage boys who like to cook in your home? Thats what I am hoping for but, I'm not gonna hold my breath. We'll just keep on cooking up something good together for now.

2 comments:

Yin said...

So Cute! Its funny, my girls aren't very interested in cooking :(

Tami said...

This is so cute. You are such a patient and fun Mom. I let my girls cook with me but sometimes it drives me nuts (Hannah tosses ingredients everywhere!) My boys used to like cooking with me but no such luck anymore. I hope that your's stick with it! They are so cute!