CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Vote!


I hope everyone out there had a chance to vote and do thier part by participating in this election. The candidates were both very convincing in thier speechs to get the American public to vote for them. I have to admit that my vote was solely based on the moral values portrayed by each candidate. America's moral values are at risk this election and I pray that we as American's can get the right man in office.


My mom's psychic friend ( no, my mom does not see a physic but she has a women in her ward who professes to be one) said to vote for the vice president because that is who will be running the country. I thought this funny so I decided to add it my political outburst.

1 comments:

stylist to the stars said...

The phsychic part was good advise.