CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight Night

I was excited for the movie night with the girls and let me tell you it was a whole lot of fun! It started with dinner because a good meal and movie just go together. Then it was off to the movies. Thank goodness I was with my well connected sister because she knows how to get the red carpet treatment! Megan got us great seats in the movie theatre, she cuts the managers hair, so no waiting in line for us. The theatre was packed with women and a few men waiting to see the long awaited Twilight. The movie was very entertaining and it made me laugh on several occasions. I don't think it will be winning any Oscars but I will be in line and excited again when New Moon comes to the movie screen. After the movie we headed to Applebee's for a late night sweet treat. It seems everyone else from the theatre had the same idea and the restaurant got crowded very quickly. Megan came through again and we were able to get a table within 10 min. Thanks for a fun night out ladies and Megan I am going to start bringing you everywhere!

3 comments:

stylist to the stars said...

I had a great time with you too.

By the way it was all luck. things don't happen like that every day for me.

Yin said...

Looks like you had lots of fun!
I haven't seen the movie, but cant wait.

Jessica said...

Amy, This is Ben Corbaley. Don't know if you remember me or my wife Jessica (Draney) Corbaley? Let Matt know that I'm gonna kick his can when I move back to the tricities in Dec!!!! email me so I can invite you to our blog. corbaley@gmail.com

Ben and Jess