CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Shoes, everybody loves them!


I don't know what it is about those high heeled shoes that the twins love but you can see from the picture Luke loves to hang out in them. I think most of it is the great noise they make on the hardwood floors. I just had to get a picture of my little boy in his high heels for posterity. Ethan prefers my boots for his cowboy adventures. I haven't captured that one on camera...not yet anyway!

4 comments:

M-McClellan said...

Payton does the same thing. I find my shoes all over the house, because she wears them around. I even see her running in her princess high heels. She is gaining very strong ankles.

stylist to the stars said...

He is so sweet. Gotta love a boy in heels.

Brandon and Alesha said...

My boys did the same thing when they were little. In fact, last week they were laughing and racing around the house in my high heels. When I tried to take a picture, they would kick the shoes off. They're getting too smart. Take the blackmail pictures while you can.

Tami said...

What a cutie!