CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Holiday Vacation


We were lucky enough to go down to Arizona for a week to visit my sister who lives there. Matt and I were a little nervous about the 2o hour drive and how the kids would handle being in the car that long. We decided to split up the drive into a two day trip and stop in Salt Lake City the first day and stay with Matt's sister Erin. Thank you Erin for letting us invade your house and I hope that we didn't do to much damage.
Day two we arrived at my sister Stephanie's house and we were all thrilled to finally be out of the car! Stephanie is such a great hostess and made us feel right at home. I am so grateful for my sister and her kindess. I don't know many people that can handle my big family running around thier house for a week. Steph never complained and my kids had the best time! The weather was awesome the first day we got there so we headed out to a park and let the kids run and play. Here are some pictures from the park. It was a train park and we got to ride on a mini train and check out some real trains that housed some past presidents when they traveled.

There was also a mini city that had a jail and a stagecoach. It was 70 degrees outside and that sure did feel good. Almost December and 70 degrees was a little wierd but I am not complaining.






Noah, Ethan, and Mack sure did enjoy playing all day with thier cousins. I hardly heard a peep out of them because they would just play and play non stop each day. On the way home we decided to drive straight through in one day and I think the kids slept 15 out of the 20 hours we drove. It was probably because they were so worn out from all that fun during the week or maybe it was the lack of sleep.



1 comments:

Yin said...

Fun! You guys look great!