CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Little Boy is 3!

Mack, is just so adorable! Thank goodness he's mine. Happy Birthday to my big smile boy. For his birthday dinner he picked waffles and so, that is what he got. Since he doesn't especially like cake we made an ice cream cake. As you can see Mack likes to do things the unconventional way.
For the past 2 months I have been trying to teach him how to say "I'm three" when people ask how old he is. It wasn't going to well though. Every time he would say, "waffle" instead. Then today on his birthday for the first time when asked how old he was he said, "three". Hallelujah! We love you Mack and hope that you got exactly what you wanted for your birthday. From the looks of it he sure did get what he wanted.

6 comments:

Jennilyn Kent said...

He does have the biggest smile ever! He is so cute. Hopefully some day he will want to walk over and play with cooper. Cooper would be delighted! We taught cooper to say I'm 3 and then we taught cason to say he was 2. Well after cason was 2 for about a month cooper decided that cason is 3 and he is 2! He gets so mad when I argue with him about it that i just say whatever! I guess I better start working on 4!

Kristen said...

Cute! Happy birthday, Mack! Hopefully that's all Sam will ever want for his birthday - waffles.

M-McClellan said...

So fun! Happy birthday Mack!

Tami said...

Happy Birthday Mack! He is such a cutie. I am glad that he had a fun birthday! I loved your thankful list and your thanksgiving post. Looks like fun!

Yin said...

Happy Birthday Mack! He is growing so fast! I can't believe it's been three years! Time is flying!

He looks so happy!

Annette Rose said...

Man time is flying by! Did the twins turn 2 yet? Its soon isn't it? Kennedy's is the 29th and I was thinking their's was before... You guys have a crazy busy December! (Not that you haven't noticed huh?)
Merry Christmas!