CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas!

I am sure that everyone in our family had a very Merry Christmas. The kids have been playing with all their Christmas toys non stop since Thursday. I have to admit that I get really excited and play right along with them.

The best part of Christmas for me was spending time with my family. Nothing is more important on this earth than they are. This Christmas I had the opportunity to see 3 of my brothers and sisters from out of town. It was so much fun to see them and their kids and just laugh and play.

I hope everyone else had a great a Christmas too!


2 comments:

KP said...

It is fun to watch your busy family grow through blog posts. Glad Christmas was merry for you all!

Yin said...

YAY! We also had a great Christmas! It was a little crazy when my family got here, but we enjoyed it! lol