CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thankfuls

It is normally a family tradition to list three things your thankful for on Thanksgiving. We didn't do it this year but I wanted to list my thankfuls so my family knew I was trying to keep the tradition going.: )

1. My family- I have the greatest family ever! My husband is the best, he works hard and shows his appreciation for me and all I do. He takes good care of us and I love him tons. My five little boys who are not so little anymore. They bring so much joy into my life with their gentle sweet spirits. I love being their mom. My parents are such good examples to me. They have taught me so much and helped me to love the gospel as much as they do. My brothers and sisters are so much fun to be around! We play games and laugh and I just love being in their company. Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles, Cousins the list just goes on and on, with how much I love my family. I could write a book but I wont, let's just say they're the best and I love them!

2. Prayer- I haven't ever gone to Heavenly Father in prayer and not received an answer to my never ending questions about life. I hope I can teach my children that life is so much better when you pray.

3. Lastly, I am grateful for sleep! Okay I kind of switched gears a little bit. How can I ignore the fact that now that my children are older I can finally get some sleep! Maybe now I will be a little less cranky, lets all hope anyway.

5 comments:

Annette Rose said...

Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! You are such a great mom! I don't know how you do it, but you always seem so cool... I think I'd be such a basket case in your shoes and you just seem to take it all in stride and make it seem so easy!

Brandon and Alesha said...

Great list! I'm thankful to have you as a friend!

Jennilyn said...

Glad you guys had so much fun on your trip! I am thankful for you too! The best neighbor anyone could ask for!! We need to do some christmas craft or activity!

KP said...

It is really fun to read your blog. What a cute mom you are. Bummer we didn't get to see you when you were here in AZ. Glad you had a great time, it is a super time to come.

Anonymous said...

Ame, we add you and your sweet family to our list of thankfuls! Mom & Dad