CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Twins are 2 (that birthday really snuck up on me!)

I can not believe that my babies are two! What a whirlwind of a two years that was. Thank goodness I have them in my life. They bring a lot of joy and laughter into our household. On Dec. 23 they turned 2 yrs old and I can't wait to see how they grow in their third year. I have to admit that they do cause a little bit of mischief around here but it keeps me on my toes. I love them so much and if I had to go through everything I did to get them here I would do it all over again.

We had their birthday party at the church gym so the kids could run around and play till they couldn't run any more. Plus we had to find a spot for them to try out their new tricycles.




0 comments: